Magnification & Field of View
Design for Vision from Lemonchase come in 4 magnification options & 2 fields of view, standard (STD below) and expanded (EXP below).
- True Magnification: The purpose of Dental Telescopes is to enhance or magnify an image to insure the highest quality results in dental procedures. We take our responsibility to dentists and their patients seriously so all of our Dental Telescopes provide the TRUE magnification that is expected.
- Exclusive Telescope Design with Precision Coated Optics for the best possible vision through the lens and easy peripheral vision around the telescope, allowing you to switch from magnified to unmagnified viewing of the field without needing a third hand to remove or manipulate the telescopes.
- Custom Manufactured to Your Unique Measurements including YOUR prescription, angle of declination and working distance, providing you with the best visual and ergonomic system available.
- Provide a 50% increase in the Field of View over the Standard Field of the same magnification. These Dental Telescopes provide crisp side to side imaging for procedures where a wider field of view is required.
- Custom Made to Each Individual: Each pair of telescopes is individually manufactured to rigorous standards. The focal length is set to your exact working distance, (not simply small, medium or long), the only way to build an ergonomically correct system.
- Engineered for Use in Dentistry allowing for easy peripheral vision. Designs for Vision Dental Telescopes are fixed to your interpupillary distance and will not slip out of alignment like mass produced systems.