Norton Surgical Microscopes
Norton ENT microscope systems offer a brand new dimension in performance, flexibility and economy in diagnostics and surgery. PRIMA packs a high level of performance in its small package. Its compact design is tailored to optimize use of limited operating room space. From outpatient clinics to surgeries, Norton offers flexibility and performacne to serve every clinical requirement in the field of ENT.
The ENT series is one of the first in diagnostic microscopy to introduce a suite fo products equipped with an integrated LED (light emitting diode) illumination system capable of providing a measure of light intensity that is both bright and cool enough to address a host of diverse applications. This is made possible through innovation in illumination design.
The microscope incorporates a highly efficient 50W LED coupled with a patented optical design and a 6mm fiber-optic cable that come together to deliver a cool light. The LED switches off automatically when the suspension arm is moved to its top-most, or park position. A rotary potentiometer control is conveniently located above the observation head to rovide smooth, flicker-free variation in illumination intensity.
- Norton ENT microscope with an intelligent LED illumination system
- Magnichanger: 5 step magnichanger with magnification 0.4x, 0.63x, 1.0x, 1.6x, 2.5x
- Viewing bodies: Straight binocular tubes, IPD range 55-75mm, F=170mm
- Objective: Objective lens f = 250mm with manual fine focus and sterilizable cap
- Eyepieces: Wide field adjustable eyepiece 10x / FN 16mm with eye guards
- Microscope Carriers: Ergonomic adjustable handgrips for observation head 120° coupling. Counter balanced swivel and suspension arm with individual movement locking knobs. Suspension arm rotation 320°. Auto power off at top parking position.
- Mounting: Wall mount
- Illumination: Fibre optic cable, 50W LED illumination, up to 60,000 hours of LED lamp lifetime
- Input: Universal input 100V-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Built-in filters: Filter holder with Yellow and Green filter
- Fuse: Quick acting fuse 1.0 Amp
- Castor wheel with locking system
- Standard accessories: Dust cover for microscope observation head and illumination box, set of sterilizable rubber caps