Semorr Dental Microscopes
SEMORR DOM3000 Microscope
Semorr microscope systems offer a brand new dimension in performance, flexibility and economy in diagnostics and surgery. The DOM3000 packs a high level of performance in its small package. Its compact design is tailored to optimize use of limited operating room space. From outpatient clinics to surgeries, the DOM3000 offers flexibility and performance to serve every clinical requirement in the dental field.
The DOM3000 can be supplied with a Varioscope – giving you an exceptional depth of focus and Zoom capability.
The Semorr DOM3000 series is one of the first in diagnostic microscopy to introduce a suite of products equipped with an integrated LED (light emitting diode) illumination system capable of providing a measure of light intensity that is both bright and cool enough to address a host of diverse applications.
The DOM3000 incorporates a highly efficient 50W LED coupled with a patented optical design to deliver a cool light with lumens equivalent to a 150W halogen bulb. The LED switches off automatically when the suspension arm is moved to its top-most, or park position. A rotary potentiometer control is conveniently located above the observation head to provide smooth, flicker-free variation in illumination intensity.
- DOM3000 microscope with an intelligent LED illumination system
- Stand: Heavy weight H-shape base on lockable castor wheels. Swivel arm mounted on pillar.
- Magnichanger: 5 step magnichanger with magnification 0.4x, 0.6x, 1.0x, 1.6x, 2.5x
- Optional Varioscope lens.
- Viewing Bodies: Ergonomic binocular tubes 0º – 210º tiltable, IPD range 55-75mm, F=170mm
- Objective: Objective lens f = 250mm with manual fine focus control knob and sterilizable cap
- Eyepieces: Wide field adjustable eyepiece 10x / FN 16mm with eye guards
- Observation head: Ergonomic adjustable handgrips for observation head
- Microscope carriers: 120º Dental carrier
- Illumination: 50W LED, up to 60,000 hours of LED lamp lifetime
- Input: AC 110V or 220V selectable 50/60Hz
- Filter: Filter holder with Yellow and Green filter
- Vertical movement of arm: 600 mm
- Fuse: Quick acting fuse 1.0 Amp
- Castor wheel with locking system
- Standard accessories: Dust cover for microscope observation head and illumination box