Magnification & Field of View - See the revolutionary new PANORAMIC Loupes below...
Design for Vision from Lemonchase come in a range of magnification options and fields of view.
- True magnification: The purpose of Surgical Telescopes is to enhance or magnify an image to insure the highest quality results in surgical procedures. We take our responsibility to surgeons and their patients seriously so all of our Surgical Telescopes provide the TRUE magnification that is expected.
- Exclusive telescope design with precision coated optics for the best possible vision through the lens and easy peripheral vision around the telescope, allowing you to switch from magnified to unmagnified viewing of the field without needing a third hand to remove or manipulate the telescopes.
- Custom manufactured to your unique measurements including YOUR prescription, angle of declination and working distance, providing you with the best visual and ergonomic system available.
Field of View
- Expanded Field Provides a 50% increase in the field of view over the standard field of the same magnification. These Prismatic Surgical Telescopes provide crisp side to side imaging for procedures where a wider field of view is required.
- Custom made to each individual: Each pair of telescopes is individually manufactured to rigorous standards. The focal length is set to your exact working distance, (not simply small, medium or long), the only way to build an ergonomically correct system.
- Engineered for use in surgery allowing for easy peripheral vision. Designs for Vision Surgical Telescopes are fixed to your interpupillary distance and will not slip out of alignment like mass produced systems.
See beyond expanded field with
3.5x and 4.5x PANORAMIC Loupes
See the bigger picture
with the patented panoramic design – the first advancement in telescopic optics in 100 years
Doubles the Viewable Area
over Prismatic Expanded Field optics, and more than quadruples the viewable area over Galilean Standard Field optics
3.5x and 4.5x Precision Magnification
with unprecedented fields of view
Designs for Vision Custom Optics
with crisp side to side imaging and rectangular shape for maximum peripheral vision.
Patented Panoramic Design: